How do I return an item?
All Tulku jewelry is handcrafted with great care. We are very confident that your new jewelry will meet and surpass your expectations. However, if you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you may return your order within 30 days from the date of shipment for a full refund or exchange.
Please follow these steps to return or exchange your jewelry item(s):
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Authorization Code for your return.
2. You will receive an email with a Return Authorization Code with the address to send your package. Please write your Return Authorization Code on the on the outside of the shipping box on the front of the package so that it is clearly printed.
3. Send your items with the original packing materials, with your original invoice, to us by an insurer carrier ie USPS and retain the tracking number for your records. Please make sure you are insuring the package, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged items.
4. After your package is received, our Quality Assurance Department will verify the condition & authenticity of the returned item(s).
5. Refund(s) will be issued within 7 business days, and will be issued in the original form of payment. Please allow one monthly billing cycle for the credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Returns and Exchanges are subject to the following restrictions:
- The original Invoice and a Return Authorization Code must accompany the returned item.
- The item must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way.
- Non-insured packages will be returned to sender.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Items that have been worn and damaged due to client negligence cannot be returned.